march 23, 2010ate a maple doughnut and drank a glass of milk while driving to work. trust me, that made me really happy.and since you haven't posted for two days...march 24, 2010watched newsies with andy and ate a milkshake. the milkshake made me that happiest.march 25, 2010watched the blind side with andy and ate meat lovers stuffed crust pizza. and then had brownies.PS I LOVE THE MOVIE BLOW. AND I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP.
march 23, 2010
ReplyDeleteate a maple doughnut and drank a glass of milk while driving to work. trust me, that made me really happy.
and since you haven't posted for two days...
march 24, 2010
watched newsies with andy and ate a milkshake. the milkshake made me that happiest.
march 25, 2010
watched the blind side with andy and ate meat lovers stuffed crust pizza. and then had brownies.
PS I LOVE THE MOVIE BLOW. AND I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP.